June 15, 2011 § Leave a comment
When I started playing with Google Music, I naturally assumed that it wouldn’t work on an iPad since there wasn’t an app for it, and I figured the web site was done in Flash.
How wrong I was.
I was given an iPad at work to test out, and this morning decided to see if I could get the Google Music web site to come up.
Sure enough. And because Apple finally added multi-tasking to iOS, when you open something else, Safari keeps running in the background, and the music keeps playing.
It’s a little bit clunky, as you have to pull Safari up at the end of each song to get it to recognize that, yes, you want the music to continue, and I’ve had some issues with the page refreshing, but if you can deal with those things, it does indeed work.
I still prefer the Android client, though.